Model DM-60 Depth Master
Introducing the IMS Depth Master (DM) 60, an affordable solution to all of your reservoir, hydropower, tailings dam, and port dredging needs. This portable dredge has been used all over the world from Guatemala to parts of Southeast Asia. The DM-60 can dredge silts, mud, loose small grain sand, and other light sedimentary materials using the dual marine prop drive system. The Depth Master standard bow thruster allows for quick turns or side current correction, and its optional water jet system can be used to break up consolidated layers of material.
- Transportability – Two-truck transportable
- Propulsion – Dual prop-drive w / bow thruster
- Propulsion – Cable drive back-up system for heavier materials & currents
- Nominal Pump Capacity1 – 1,135 m³/hr (1,475 yds³/hr)
- Total Solids Capacity2 – (284 m³/hr ( 371 yds³/hr)
- Dredging Depth – 18 m (60 ft)
- Total installed Power – 484 kW (650 HP)
- Dry Weight 37,875 kg (83,500 lbs)
- Pipe Diameter – 305 mm (12 in)
- Spherical Solids Passage – 127 mm (5 in)
- State-of-the-art- GPS system
- Back-up cable drive system
- Rear back up camera
- Adjustable solidsmaster cutterhead
- Heavy-duty 10″ x 12″ (254 x 304 mm) GIW ladder mounted dredge pump
- Control cab ergonomic air ride operator chair and an easy to use joystick
- 305 mm x 11.9 sections of discharge pipe
- Spare parts
- Water jets on cutterhead
- Navigation Lights
1 This represents total flow capabilities of the pump – water and solids.
2 This represents theoretical maximum solids production. This is calculated based on 25% solids by volume and 1 complete hour cutting and pumping material. This estimate does not take into account material properties, time used for positioning, pumping distance or elevation. Buyer should consult IMS for production estimates based specifically around their application.