Sand mining is critical to infrastructure development around the globe. IMS is a major supplier of one truck transportable sand mining dredge systems to private sector buyers. The IMS Model 7012 HP Versi-Dredge is ideal for sand mining for the following reasons:
- Deepest digging one truck transportable ladder pump dredge available at 9.1m (30 ft.).
- Self-propelled so no re-setting anchor cables.
- Back up anchoring system in case there are heavy river currents.
- 10” (254mm) x 12” (305mm) hi-chrome GIW Industries sand mining pump ladder mounted behind cutterhead for maximum solids intake between 20-25% solids vs. basket cutter dredges of similar size which get 15-20% solids. Simply put, the 7012 HP will outperform dredges with the same size pump and power due to pump placement alone.
- The SolidsMaster cutterhead on the Versi-Dredge allows for maximum material conveyance to the pump intake at all times. The SolidsMaster will convey more sedimentary sand to the pump intake than any dredge in its class. Basket cutters will have reduced solids on the return swing as they take in more water.
- Easy to use joystick controls with CAN Bus diagnosing system and back up lever controls insuring minimum downtime.
- For more compacted sand deposits and sand bars above the water line, the IMS JetMaster system can be added to the Versi-Dredge or Depth Master to enhance excavation capabilities and increase overall production output.