- IMS Weedmaster (patent pending) Cutterhead Attachment
- Description: Horizontal cutterhead that chops and shreds floating and rooted aquatic vegetation and then allows it to be digested by the IMS pump.
- Weight: 2,300 lbs.
- Length: 115”
- Width: 42”
- Height: 37”
- IMS Weed Rake
- Description: Attaches to front of dredge and protrudes out in front of Weedmaster (patent pending) Cutterhead. It has a rotating horizontal bar with tines that feed floating surface vegetation to the Weedmaster (patent pending) Cutterhead. Without the Weed Rake, floating vegetation would disperse away from the dredge.
GPS System with sub-meter accuracy
- IMS GPS System w/ sub-meter accuracy
- Description: Dredging GPS system that allows operator to track where the dredge has dredged and at what depth all while keeping the operator in constant awareness of their current location and cut.
- Real time dredge monitoring software
- Dual GPS receiver and antennas
- Submersible pressure transducer for auger depth measurement
- Notebook computer installed above right dash via mounting arm
- Specialized training on job site.
IMS Auxiliary Booster Stations
- IMS Auxiliary Booster Station (ABS)
- Description: Skid mounted booster pump that can push the slurry from 2,500 to 4,500 additional feet depending on the specific gravity of the material being pumped.
- Georgia Iron Works (GIW) cast iron pumps
- John Deere Diesel or Toshiba Electric Powered
- 150 gallon fuel tank (for diesel models)
- Belt drive
- All equipment skid mounted for easy transport.
HDPE Pipe Discharge Pipe
- Domestic: 40’ lengths
- International: 39’ lengths (to fit in 40’ ocean containers.
- Description: High Density Poly Ethylene Pipe w/ fittings
- Diameter: available in 8” – 12”
- Length: 19’, 20’, 39,’, and 40’
- Wall Thickness: available in 17 SDR - 32.5 SDR
- Material: HDPE
- Fittings: Gheen Irrigation Fittings w/ ring locks or flange fittings.
- Description: High Density Rubber discharge hose w/ fittings.
- Diameter: available in 8” – 12”
- Length: 25’ or 50’ (rolled into coils and shipped on pallets)
- Material: Rubber
Pipe / Hose Floats:
- IMS Saddle Floats
- Description: Two (2) hi-density foam filled dock floats connected with two pieces of unistrut
- Float Material: HDPE
- Pipe Holder: chain
- Dimensions: 48” long x 24” wide x 12” deep
Slurry Thickness Tattle-Tail
- Description: Small diameter discharge line that is connected to the rear of the ladder and conveys a sample of the slurry to the front of the dredge and sprays it in front of the operators viewing path so the operator can judge slurry thickness. Includes on/off valve.
Dredging Navigation Lights
- Description: U.S. Coast Guard compliant dredging navigation lights mounted on cab. Lights are used to identify vessel in waterways and also to specify port or starboard discharge.
360 degree spotlight mounted on cab
- Description: Cab mounted spotlight used for nighttime dredging operations to identify debris and increase visibility
- Candle Power: 72,000
- Description: reduction in size of fittings at discharge end of ladder to increase pressure and allow operator to spray slurry onto shoreline or away from dredge cut.
- Use: cleaning out a narrow canal, for use with Weedmaster (patent pending) for fertilizing wetlands, or for clearing emergency channels in waterways.
- Configurations: dual or bidirectional with knife valve available.
Cable Drive System (cable / anchor package)
- Description: The cable drive system is the old method of propulsion prior to Starwheel Drive self-propulsion. IMS still installs cable drive on all of its machines so the Versi-Dredge® can be cable driven in currents beyond 3 knots and also cable driven in ponds with thin liners. This increases the Versi-Dredges® versatility. This allows the Versi-Dredge® to be operated in self-propulsion mode in lakes, rivers, canals, and marinas and in conventional mode in lined lagoons where propulsion systems are not permitted to touch the bottom surface.
- Includes: 1,000’ of cable, 4 anchor plates, and 4 jet grip pullers.
- Description: Heavy duty gauge wheels installed on the side of the Versi-Dredge® cutterhead to prevent the cutterhead from touch the bottom surface of a lagoon or lake. The wheels are fully adjustable.