The 7012 HP Versi-Dredge is a one-truck transportable hydraulic dredge ideal for dredging rivers, small ports, canals, lakes, and small beach restoration. The 7012 HP is easy to operate, and its cutterhead design eats away a variety of materials such as sand, gravel, thick mud, light clays, and salt. The one truck transportable, self-propelled dredge can dig down to a standard depth of 30’ without having to be disassembled for road transport and has been used all over the world from Martinique to India.
- Transportability – One truck transportable (fully assembled)
- Propulsion – Self-Propelled w/IMS patented Starwheel Drive
- Nominal Pump Capacity1 -1,135 m3/hr. (1,475yds3/hr.)
- Total Solids Capacity2 – 284 m3/hr. (371 yds3/hr.)
- Dredging Depth – 9.1 m (30 ft.)
- Total Installed Power – 373 kW (500 HP)
- Dry Weight – 21,636 kg (47,700 lbs.)
- Pipe Diameter – 305 mm (12 in.)
- Spherical Solids Passage – 127 mm (5 in.)
- 300 ft. (9.1) flexible discharge hose
- Climate control (A/C and Heat)
- A closed-looped discharge line video monitor
- Digital depth gaugeClick here for a complete list of featured items
- Dredging GPS system
- Booster pumps w/ custom instruments
- Environmental plus cutterhead
- Spare parts
- Additional options available upon request
1 This represents total flow capabilities of the pump – water and solids.
2 This represents theoretical maximum solids production. This is calculated based on 25% solids by volume and 1 complete hour cutting and pumping material. This estimate does not take into account material properties, time used for positioning, pumping distance or elevation. Buyer should consult IMS for production estimates based specifically around their application.