Introducing the IMS 5012 HP Versi-Dredge®. This durable hydraulic dredge is ideal for a variety of dredging applications such as canal, reservoir, and marina dredging projects. The 5012 HP Versi -Dredge® has been used all over the world, including the Philippines, Brunei, and the United States. The reliable dredge is very productive and comes with our patented Pump Defender™ self-cleaning debris guard technology, reducing downtime in debris rich environments.
- Transportability – One truck transportable (fully assembled)
- Propulsion – Self-Propelled w/ IMS patented Starwheel Drive
- Nominal Pump Capacity1 – 795 m³/hr (1,033 yds³/ hr)
- Total Solids Capacity2 – 199 m³/hr (260 yds³/ hr)
- Dredging Depth – 6.7 m (22 ft.)
- Total Installed Power – 280 kW (375 HP)
- Dry Weight – 13,180 kg (30,445 lbs)
- Pipe Diameter – 254 mm (10 in)
- Spherical Solids Passage – 101 mm (4 in.)
- 91 m (300 ft) of roll flat discharge hose
- Climate -controlled operator cabin
- Joystick controls
- Ergonomic adjustable chair
- Closed-loop video monitor for dischargeClick here for a complete list of featured items
- Navigation lights
- Pipe, hose, saddle flats
- GPS System (w/sub-meter accuracy)
- Additional options available upon request
1 This represents total flow capabilities of the pump – water and solids.
2 This represents theoretical maximum solids production. This is calculated based on 25% solids by volume and 1 complete hour cutting and pumping material. This estimate does not take into account material properties, time used for positioning, pumping distance or elevation. Buyer should consult IMS for production estimates based specifically around their application.